This little guy is a crocheted owl I made. I know it is crude and there is an obvious mistake but he is my very first one. I made him at work with just a couple colors on hand. I love him and I gave him to my friend Jasmine who collects owls. Fortunately for me... again.... she overlooked the flaw and accepted my gift in the spirit of friendship it was intended. :)
It was such a hoot* to craft this cute owl. I will make several in many different color combinations with my scrap yarn. Hopefully my skills will improve so I can give another one to my friend so she will have a pair. Look out Kids 'cause you're getting some too. :)
I found this idea on Pintrest but when I pulled up the site the instructions were all in Spanish. :) I will post more pictures when I make several more and I will, also, publish a pattern for this cute little owl.
* My sincere apologies for this horrible pun but you know you would have been disappointed if I didn't sneak one in.

No comments:
Post a Comment